2.11.08

Little Ideas: Bow


Wristlet Bow Gloves by White & Warren, $65.00
Bow Bralette Set by Bona Drag, $144
(both via Daily Candy)


After my post yesterday I found these two other bow-related items. I have to confess that at the moment they are both a little out of my price range. The ideas, however, are free... so I'm currently thinking up ways to add little bows to my things. While the bow bralette is lovely, I have to confess that I'm far too busy these days to be spending time on embellishing my undies. Little bows on gloves though, seem more practical - at least they'll have an wider audience appeal!

I did promise myself too, that I'd do some knitting tonight. But the nagging feeling that I haven't done enough 'proper' work is ruining everything else. Still, I feel the call of my April Showers scarf (from the Purl Bee)- not the most practical winter project, since I'm knitting it in cotton, but I did start it two months ago, and it really deserves some attention.

No comments: