1.11.08

Little Rewards Makes the World Go 'Round

Bountiful Bows (from top left): wee red knitted bow by dollyknits $15, black & bling shoe buckles from ohmymilky $12.50, white bow necklace by victorianbird $7.50, tie & collar necklace by paraphernalia $30.

I had my first sale today! The vintage self-help book on charm and the little leather bound photo album found a new home - and I found happiness on a wet and rainy day (I wore my new vintage black cashmere coat with the mink collar today, and it got soaked in the rain as I cycled home! I immediately went online and ordered myself a cycling cape to prevent further disasters. The coat is ok though. Slowly drying off near the radiator).

What shall I do with my first earnings on Etsy? I think that what goes around comes around - so the money (or at least a portion of it) should be spent on another Etsy seller.

I've been quite tempted by bows recently. They've always seemed too girlish for me - but I'm starting to think that one can wear them with a great deal of attitude.

Now, the question is... which one? (feel strongly about it one way or the other? leave me a comment!)

No comments: